Exceptional Care for Your Child
At Bees Nees we:
- Provide a safe learning environment centered around your child's needs.
- Encourage your participation.
- Foster positive interactions between you, your child and our staff.
- Believe in the value of play.
- Help your child develop their innate desire to experiment, explore, take initiative and make choices.
- Welcome constructive involvement from the wider community.
- Encourage your child to respect themselves, other children and adults.
- Are a small personalised service; we have placement for 30 children per day between the ages of 2 and 6 years.
- Are located in a new purpose built centre which opened in February 2005.
- Actively support our team in maintaining their high professional standards through additional training and development opportunities.
- Are family owned and operated by Desiree Martin giving your child a uniquely responsive learning environment.
- We are licensed by Department of Education and Communities, in accordance with the Education and Care Services National Regulations.
Bees Nees - family friendly day care
Bees Nees Early Learning, located at Branxton, is the perfect choice for parents who wish for their child to be cared for in a friendly, caring, community spirited Long Day Care Centre.
Young children thrive among small groups of children with lots of adults to support them; so at Bees Nees we keep our group sizes small ensuring your child receives the individual attention they need. With only 30 children attending our centre each day, 8 toddlers with 2 educators, and 20 pre-schoolers with 2 educators your child is assured personal care and support throughout their day.
At Bees Nees we have a small team of qualified and experienced staff who are committed to providing a warm, caring and friendly environment for you and your child. Desiree, Bees Nees Owner/Director, works alongside her experienced team of Educators to ensure that your child receives excellent care. “We feel the benefits of being a small family owned and operated centre are the close, positive relationships we are able to build between our staff, families and the community.” To ensure quality care for your child all members of the Bees Nees team are involved in consultation and decision making regarding the children and their learning environments.
In 2005 Desiree commissioned Martin Building Services to design and build a purpose built Long Day Care Centre to allow for the supervision and safety of the children in a beautiful homely environment. The specially designed roof with its high ceilings and sun filled windows enables the maximum amount of light, air, and warmth from the winter sun inside the two playrooms, whilst keeping the harsh summer sun at bay. This eco friendly design minimises the use of energy. Having glass partitions between the rooms and a security intercom system at our front entry keeps your child safe and easily supervised. The modern environment provides a homely and welcoming atmosphere.